Dialogue and engagement: surviving the network · 2016 DMSM
This year at the Fundació Els Tres Turons celebrate World Mental Health Day on 26 October at the Casal de Barri Font d’en Fargues, from 18 to 20h.
Entitled “Dialogue and engagement: surviving network”, we discuss the different ways to manage the public mental health. We talk about the elements that can enhance good practices, define and discuss some positions which are given by both the users and the professionals .For the other hand, also try to do a compilation of different practice, analyzing the type of dialogue that occurs between users and technicians.
Explore the position of professionals and members of the support network in mental health, looking for different ways to the simple “patient” to find alternative ways of recovery. And from the experience and try to build positions subjective choice considering concepts such as joint involvement, ethics of care, listening, dialogue, respect and autonomy.
18.00 Start of the event with the screening of the trailer of the documentary on the 30th anniversary of the Foundation.
- Presentation by the Board of Directors.
- Screening of “Luminiscences” (6 and a half minutes approx).
18,30 Home chat debate.
- Jordi Relaño, network users and journalist.
- Javier Erro, psychologist, author of “Saldremos de esta. Guia de salud mental para el entorno de la persona en crisis.”
- MMireia Azorín user Network activist of the organization Obertament.
- Merced Teixidor, psychiatrist CSMA Sarria-Sant Gervasi.